The Announcement

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Are you sick of hearing about my graduation?
Me too.

Stick with me a little longer as all the festivities will wrap up this weekend and we can close this chapter of blogging history.

Below is the announcement my husband and Rushie helped me create. You know I couldn't do the formal, stuffy old announcement. We had to spice it up of course. Click on the image to see the wording.


I wanted to incorporate the idea of The Crossing and Scott made it happen. It is wonderful to have a graphic designer at my disposal. Thank you, Scott. And thanks Rush for your wit and generosity.

So blog friends, I am estimating that around 3:23 pm PST on Sunday I will be walking the stage at Safeco Field. I would love to have you celebrate for a moment with me wherever you may be.

9 Comments:

MAB said...

Wow- I love that invite! I'll be silently screaming my head off in church (which isn't necessarily uncommon for me, but this time at least it will be joyful). :)

Brittany said...

You are so funny Aimee. I love that invite- and I will scream my head off here in SLC!

Tiffany said...

The invite is classic. I love it! Congrats!

Shannon said...

I love the invite. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Love the idea about The Crossing too. Having read your post on that makes the invite even better.

I'll be screaming my head off in the stadium. Good Job!

Eva said...

I LOVE the announcement so much! It is PERFECT. Scott is so talented. I'm glad you posted it because we haven't gotten ours yet. We had a little mail snafu when Rik's parents were forwarding back their mail to Utah. I think the post office got confused because we are all Croasdales. Christine mentioned she got something from you guys and is sending it back up. Can't wait to see you on Friday around luncheous time and then Sunday too! Rik will come on Sunday as well. I'm so proud of you my dear Aimee. This is a huge life milestone and I am glad we can be there to celebrate with you.

Radical Richmonds said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your announcement Aimee! Thank you so much for the invite! Colemy & I will be jumping for joy with you at 3:23 (or an hour later for us) on sunday the 14th!!! We love ya and are so happy for you! Come back to Salt Lake soon so we can all have another ALL-NIGHTER!!! Miss you guys! Friends trip 2010...Here we come!!! :)

LAINA said...

I love this idea. I will let out a cheer for you for sure. YEAH!

Erin said...

This is such a cool announcement! Congrats again Aimee - I'll definitely be thinking about you on Sunday.

larastrong said...

Aimee,
I don't know how I got onto your blog today- but was glad to fall into it. I am always amazed with your witty writing. Congratulations, what an amazing accomplishment! I wish you and Scott all the best. xo,
Lara Strong

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP