Red Letter Day

Saturday, June 13, 2009


You know how you have certain days in your life that stand out in your mind forever. Days that when you think back on your life you can recall so clearly all the love that you felt inside yourself and for everyone around you. You can remember exactly how genuinely happy you were in that moment of your life and how good life felt. Unforgettable, hit-the-ball-out-of-the-park kind of days.

I got one of those today.
A Red Letter Day in my history.


There are too many people to thank to do it justice at this late hour, but I want to just capture my happiness before the night ends and my feelings float from the present moment to the memory holding station.

I am going to sleep feeling totally and completely loved and spoiled and blessed and grateful. I could fiercely argue that I am the luckiest girl I know. More details to come but they include a singing telegram, a truly surprising first-ever surprise party that I didn't know that I totally wanted, and the biggest, yummiest chocolate frosted cake with powered raspberries I ever seen - for me!

13 Comments:

Bridget said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

Eva said...

I don't know anyone more deserving. I'm so glad you had a hit-the-ball-out-of-the-park kind of a day. You are so loved Aimee.

MAB said...

A singing telegram? Now that I gotta hear about!

TaNicka said...

Woo Hoo Congrats Aimee! You rock, and will be awesome at what you do!

Sara said...

What a great picture! I'm so happy you enjoyed the day, you definitely deserved it!

Sizzle said...

YAY!

So happy for you. :-)

Lacey Jane said...

Congrats- you deserved your perfect day!

Kim said...

Congratulations! What a big accomplishment!!

Eric Devericks said...

Way to go Aimee! You are an inspiration to me! Maybe someday when I grow up, I can go to school and make something of myself. Good luck not being a student anymore, you're gonna do great! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

You have arrived! How does it feel?

hannah said...

Wee all yelled and screamed and cheered at 3:23pm!!!
We were driving at the time - it was really funny.

WE LOVE YOU AND WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!

naptime nostalgia said...

wahoo! Congrats. You look amazing.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP