I hadn't seen the trailer until now. I am nervous too though it looks like they are staying true to the book. It is one of my top five all time favorite books ever. I think I will have to go re-read it before I watch the film. It was that good!
loved the book, hope the movie is as good. i am tempted to reread the book before seeing the movie, but i don't think i will. usually when i do that i end up not liking the movie.
book turned movie... always anticipated, rarely lives up to it. however, this book was so...jumpy??? the movie may feel a little cleaner. maybe. i'm in.
It looks better than I thought.. It seems like its going to be complicated to translate the story to a movie. I hope they to it justice! Also.. Congrats on graduation!! We are cheering for you here in SLC!
Uh-oh. I'm nervous. I just re-read this book for the second time too (didn't love it as much as I did the first time), I think they casted Claire right, but I'm worried about Henry...
I'm actually excited. I read the book a couple of years ago and loved it. I'm sure the movie won't be as good but I'm excited to see how they do it and I really like rachel mcadams.
Looooooooooooooved the book...the trailer did give me chills...but I agree, I'm a bit nervous. I don't think that Eric Bana is the right Henry at ALL! I hate when that happens...when the character from the book that you envisioned in your mind is NOTHING like the character they choose for the movie. Can't wait to see it...even though I'll have to wait a bit longer than you in the states!
Don't love the Henry cast, but oh well, and I'm not done with the book yet, but I'll see it, even if movies hardly EVER live up to the book's greatness.
11 Comments:
I hadn't seen the trailer until now. I am nervous too though it looks like they are staying true to the book. It is one of my top five all time favorite books ever. I think I will have to go re-read it before I watch the film. It was that good!
loved the book, hope the movie is as good. i am tempted to reread the book before seeing the movie, but i don't think i will. usually when i do that i end up not liking the movie.
book turned movie... always anticipated, rarely lives up to it. however, this book was so...jumpy??? the movie may feel a little cleaner. maybe. i'm in.
Didn't love the book. Movie looks pretty good, though. Maybe I should re-read the book?? Dunno...
It looks better than I thought.. It seems like its going to be complicated to translate the story to a movie. I hope they to it justice!
Also..
Congrats on graduation!! We are cheering for you here in SLC!
Uh-oh. I'm nervous. I just re-read this book for the second time too (didn't love it as much as I did the first time), I think they casted Claire right, but I'm worried about Henry...
Still.
Think I'll see it.
I'm actually excited. I read the book a couple of years ago and loved it. I'm sure the movie won't be as good but I'm excited to see how they do it and I really like rachel mcadams.
Looooooooooooooved the book...the trailer did give me chills...but I agree, I'm a bit nervous. I don't think that Eric Bana is the right Henry at ALL! I hate when that happens...when the character from the book that you envisioned in your mind is NOTHING like the character they choose for the movie.
Can't wait to see it...even though I'll have to wait a bit longer than you in the states!
Maybe Henry should have been played by Billy Crudup? Or maybe that just my crush on him talking...
Ooo, I like the Billy Crudup idea!
Don't love the Henry cast, but oh well, and I'm not done with the book yet, but I'll see it, even if movies hardly EVER live up to the book's greatness.
Post a Comment