Tie Me Up
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Check out this customized necktie dress that was featured in the daily etsy email (you really should sign up on the list if you haven't).
So many creative people in the world.
That's all.
That's all.
Check out this customized necktie dress that was featured in the daily etsy email (you really should sign up on the list if you haven't).
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 Comments:
This is awesome. I once made a skirt just like this out of a bunch of old neckties when I was in high school. I thought it was so great. A few years later when Hubs and I got married and subsequently moved in together, we gave each other 5 veto items that the other person could out right veto to not bring into our marriage. One of his was my necktie skirt.
But thats okay, cause a) mine didn't look near this cute, and b) I got to veto his monster ballads CD.
That dress is hot.
love it..now where could I wear a dress like that and still rock the look??
I have a thing for neckties.
Super sexy. Like, all I have on is this little tie.
I know someone with a knee length skirt made out of neck ties! It is so freaking cute. Good pic, and I will now sign up to be on that list :)
Post a Comment