Go to Poulsbo, Seattle Friends
Saturday, September 19, 2009
We took a trip with Scott's family in August to this delightful house near Poulsbo (yes, I have yet to write a real post on our going-ons - bad Aimee) and today I was looking through some pictures and was reminded of one of the many highlights of the trip: The Poulsbo Bakery or officially called Sluys Bakery. Delicious! It was fun just looking at all the treats behind the window.
Poulsbo was much more charming than I ever imagined. I couldn't believe I had lived in the Seattle area for almost 15 years and had never made a trip over there. If anyone is looking for a day trip I would highly recommend taking one of the ferries over and spending the afternoon walking around the little city. Be sure to stop in the bakery too. Cream puffs and chocolate donuts. Yum.






6 Comments:
Clearly I'll back your love up... mmmm... delicious.
Yes, I want to go to that house...and that bakery. yum.
Is visiting the San Juan islands in Nov realistic? Because last time I was in Seattle (about 7 yrs ago), we visited Orcas island (and another but I can't remember??) and I loved it..but it was the middle of the summer.
I think we drove through Poulsbo once, in the dark. Does that count?
I think I just got a sugar contact high off of that photo.
I Love the tiny town of Indianola which is just outside Poulsbo and where my mom grew up. I do think Poulsbo has cute places, but I prefer Indianola :)
The cream puff convinced me.
Post a Comment