The Revolution

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I thought this was fun/interesting/informative/eye-opening if you have a few minutes to watch.



We live in a new world.

5 Comments:

Bridget said...

What an amazing shift. What's sometimes cool and interesting and sometimes odd is the contact we're able to make with those from our past...especially those we haven't seen or heard from in decades.

Dull Scissors said...

Hey Aimee. You need to update your link - it didn't work (in two different browsers) for me this morning. I did find what (I think) was the original video on Youtube, and definitely agree. We live in a new, and different, world....

I love it!

Anonymous said...

That was quite an amazing video. I really enjoyed it, and it opened my eyes to see the specific stats on social networking and a social economy.

Carrie said...

I'm impressed with this. It's something I knew..but it's also something entirely NEW when you see the percentages/facts. Thanks for posting!

Michele said...

It is so right on!! Love having this video and web site now in my 'mind bank' - just finished a book on the same subject - "Six Pixels of Separation"; you and Scott would find it very helpful to your businesses!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP