For Kenmore Voters:

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ballots are almost due and I just wanted to give my support to Cathy Swanson who is running for the Northshore School District No. 417. It is a nonpartisan office. I know that sometimes when I fill out a ballot I have no idea who the person is expect for what I read on the voter's pamphlets. It makes all the difference if I have met the person, seen them on tv, or have had someone speak for their character.

I can speak for her character. Cathy was in my program at SPU. She is an amazing advocate for education. If you are going to fill out your ballot and need a push on that box please remember her name and vote for Cathy Swanson. She will continue to do a great job for the district. I know it.

Here is her site if you want to know more.

0 Comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP