With all your lies, you're still very lovable

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Some a cappella for your listening pleasure. For Emma, Forever Ago might be on the top 3 albums of the year for me (technically it wasn't released this year but it was released to my heart this year). I won't speak too soon though. It is still only October and all...

5 Comments:

Lisa H. said...

love it. was definitely my favorite album of 2008.

Sizzle said...

I saw him live. Such a great show despite the loud bitch who was incessantly talking about how she knew him throughout every song. GAH.

Thanks for sharing this!

Lindsay Dykes said...

This might be my favorite line in a song ever. I love it so much. Yay!

Tiffany said...

I love it!

P.S. Is vote or die ever coming back?

Sunshine Promises said...

How come I've never heard of them before? Crazy.

Loved it.

I stand by the opinion that a tenor is worth his weight in gold. Pure. Love.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP