Joining the Club

Sunday, November 29, 2009



I would like to officially welcome myself to the iPhone network.
Comes in the mail this week.
We got 2 refub iPhones for a whopping $100 buckaroos with no activation fee
thanks to Black Friday consumerism.
Cushions the monthly fee blow we will be getting with every billing cycle.
I am saddened to say goodbye to my Verizon network
but know there won't be much regret after I master this fine, lovely piece of machinery.

"IT IS ABOUT TIME, Aimee!"
I know. I know.

4 Comments:

LSL said...

Yay! You are going to love it. I miss Verizon, but it's worth it to have an iPhone.

Sizzle said...

My sis is chomping at the bit to get hers but can't until after Christmas.

jamie said...

Welcome to the club!!!! Glad to have ya. And I'm maybe just a little depressed at how great of a deal you got.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP