Open House
Monday, November 30, 2009
If you are looking for something to do on Wednesday night, come stop by and see my new office!
I'm still taking new clients so if you have friends or family
that might need some emotional organizing please send them my way.
that might need some emotional organizing please send them my way.



10 Comments:
IF I were only in the area, I would come by.
Oh how I wish I were in the area!
Be there if I could. I will think of you in your office instead:)
How exciting! Wish I could be there!
Congrats Aimee! will be thinking of you.
xoxo
YAY!!!! I am so proud you are doing this (you know, using your degree :) And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your webpage- it is so you!
Love the invite! Congrats.
Aimee wish I could be there. I have been thinking you a ton. Rick and I need to take a trip up to see you. Good luck!
hope all goes fantabulous for you and congrats, mighty exciting! also, the invitation sure looks stylish
So excited for you and your lovely practice! Would definitely be there if I was anywhere close to you as I would love to have some one-on-one time with Counselor Aimee! ;)
Love the invite, and your website!
Hope the Open House is a success! (Wish we could stop by Mark is going out of town today.)
Post a Comment