The State of the World
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
I'm sure this video will be all the craze this week with the book coming out and all but I thought the essay speaks to the power of the blog community and the women leading this movement.
I love it. The movement that is.
Real women making a difference.
So whether or not it is all the craze I still think it must be shared.


1 Comments:
Hey! I wasn't aware of this. I'm glad you posted it because I want to look into it further. However, I have to admit that I have mixed feelings about the video and how it presents the "problem." It mentions that men own and run the majority of most big business and organizations, and then it mentions what women can bring to the table: conversation, described here as chatting, gabbing, and rolling eyes.
Eek. It looks like there might be something great going on here. I want to dig deeper to find out what it is. I have more to offer than procreation and discussion with hands on hips. Hopefully that part of the message was lost only on me.
Post a Comment