This Deserves A Virtual Standing Ovation...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm sure that I am the last person on earth to know about this beautiful world wide web tool but just in case I help one of you out there I will feel happy.

Enter: Amazon's Universal Wishlist



I was going on and on about Amazon's Wishlist function that I have been addicted to recently and my friend Heather then asked if I am using the Universal Wishlist. Universal??!! ... Uh, yes, universal.
Thank you, Heather!

You download the function onto your browser here and when you are browsing ON ANY WEBSITE and see a need or a want you can click the "add to wishlist" function up on your toolbar and * BOOM * everything you've ever flirted with on the internet will be in one location for your one-stop-shop consuming. Brilliant.

So when your wonderful mother-in-law calls your husband all stressed every year about what you get you for your Christmas/Birthday he can direct her to your wishlist and she won't have one thing to stress about in life.

Wonderful, right? You can even have different lists like Books, Clothes, Jewelry or House Stuff etc. If all my friends/family had one of these I would have no trouble shopping for them when a gift was in order.

Oh internet, you just keep getting better and better.
What will you think of next?

8 Comments:

Bridget said...

So, here I am thinking that clicking your wishlist link will take me to where I can start my own universal list and I find myself in your wishlist. ha ha ha. You're so clever. But I've spent 20 minutes now on the Shade website and started filling a shopping cart. I've never heard of them before but their long shirts will do my long torso good. Do you own any of their stuff? Is it a good quality? They seem pretty reasonably priced.

Anonymous said...

Bridget, Shade Clothing (plus other similar-style modest clothing designers) ARE really awesome! And you can get them at Costco, too!

Aimee, this really is cool. I would probably spend way too much time stocking up my wishlist, though. I'd become obsessed.

Amanda said...

Aimee,

First, I just added this button to my bookmark bar; I can't believe no one, nor myself, thought of this sooner! It's sheer genius and makes me realize that the simple ideas that are so brilliant and make people small fortunes never come to me...

On another note, I saw your kind comment on Katie's blog. FYI: My blog is private now, but not because I've added anything to it nor have I invited anyone to read it. I'm starting some new things (school, another job) and I wanted a little anonymity on the world wide web. Thanks for missing me, and secretly, I'm toying with starting a new blog - if I do, you will most certainly be made aware!

Tiffany said...

You teach me many wonderful things about the Great and Powerful Internet!

Thank you!

Eric and Katie said...

Aimee - I swear every cool thing I know about the internet, I learn from you. This is awesome! I love you and miss you!

Eva said...

I can't think of anything more brilliant. Thanks for keeping us on the cutting edge of shopping technology. xoxo

Carrie said...

oh perfect. Now I'll make my wishlist and you can browse it often and get me gifts year round!!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://tenykijop.1accesshost.com/voxigu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP