I just decided I like your face the best. Any hair color is just an accessory to your true beauty! All colors look great on you. It has been pretty warm here, maybe a blond do would help. I've thought about going blond myself, but then the sista's would all look too much alike.
What are talking about? It's been sunny here for 2 days.. isn't that considered Spring?
I like it dark. Only because my husband always wishes I would go blonde and I have to remind him over and over that I am NOT a blonde and never will be and that when he met me I was not a blonde nor am I now and nor will I ever be and let me reiterate again that I am not a blonde.
You are one of those lucky beautiful people that look great with any hair color! I tried to go dark once and it was disastrous. I love your dark hair now and yes, it might make spring come sooner- so I say do it! You are a pretty blonde too.
Looking at all the pictures above with Rachel, and then came to this one. She said, "I don't know those people." I said, "look again." She said, "Oh it's Aimee, but she painted her hair." Pretty close.
12 Comments:
I just decided I like your face the best. Any hair color is just an accessory to your true beauty! All colors look great on you. It has been pretty warm here, maybe a blond do would help. I've thought about going blond myself, but then the sista's would all look too much alike.
Oooh, LOVE the blonde. Go for it!
Blond is a color i have never been and probably never will be.
If spring will come sooner cause you go blond then I want nothing more than for you to be a blond.
I think I might be ready to cut my hair short again after seeing this picture.
(last time short = over a decade)
It's certainly worth a try, and it looks darling.
I actually like the dark Aimee. And since it is already spring here in mid-January, I don't feel an urging to end Winter sooner!
What are talking about? It's been sunny here for 2 days.. isn't that considered Spring?
I like it dark. Only because my husband always wishes I would go blonde and I have to remind him over and over that I am NOT a blonde and never will be and that when he met me I was not a blonde nor am I now and nor will I ever be and let me reiterate again that I am not a blonde.
Longest run-on sentence ever.
I just like brown.
You are one of those lucky beautiful people that look great with any hair color! I tried to go dark once and it was disastrous. I love your dark hair now and yes, it might make spring come sooner- so I say do it! You are a pretty blonde too.
Do it, do it, do it! I will always encourage change. It's just the neophyte in me.
Just got some highlights last week. So I'm trying out your method so Yes you should go blonde. So we should come up asap i need a vacation.
Looking at all the pictures above with Rachel, and then came to this one. She said, "I don't know those people." I said, "look again." She said, "Oh it's Aimee, but she painted her hair." Pretty close.
You are one of the few people who looks great either way. I do like the blonde.
Post a Comment