My Worst Nightmare

Saturday, January 23, 2010

It is no secret that I don't enjoy cats. Honestly, they freak me out. I feel like they can read my mind and that scares the living day lights out of me. They don't like me either so don't get all down on me, friends-of-cats. They look at me like they are better than me. They look at me like they own me.

I use to have fears that when I was walking home from elementary school that cats would jump out of trees onto my back and I would have to go running down the street trying to fling the cat off me. It never happened but the thought truly traumatized me. How scary would that be to have a cat, out of now where, latching its claws into your back skin? Auughhhh. The image still haunts me.

Anyway, I saw this story on the news this week and I dry heaved. Some of you might have the same reaction.



The screaming and meowing sounds at night?! Who is this lady?

9 Comments:

Tiffany said...

My favorite line: They look at me like they are better than me.

That video was scary. And so was the thing in her hair.

LAINA said...

Let me just say that I am a CAT LOVER and yes that video is still crazy. That is just way too many cats.

What is amazing is that her place is as clean looking as it is.

Bridget said...

Luckily (not really) my sound doesn't work on my computer so the sound of these cats was drown out. But that is seriously a lot of cats.

Maybe you could come up with a neat research project to have the cats help out with. Like MS treatment options or something like that.

MAB said...

oh my.

I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep soundly ever again.

jamie said...

The image of little Amy walking home and some cat jumps out of a tree and attacks made me laugh out loud. Cats are gross. That video is beyond disturbing. When I was little my friend got scratched by a cat and ended up having to spend a week at the hospital because the cat gave her some wierd disease. I have never looked at cats the same.

Lisa said...

I just saw another news story on crazy cat ladies. They are so fascinating, right? Loving the thing in her hair.

bjahlstrom said...

I like cats. Two is a good number. One hundred is just nuts! I didn't know you disliked cats!

Emily Frandsen said...

gross. gross. gross. i met a lady on my mission who had around 20 and i thought that was extreme and disgusting. but really, she's got nothin' on this lady.

and btw i just read your sperm post and was laughing hysterically. that is so awesome.

ps. i hope you don't mind me posting on your blog! peter has it linked to ours, so i regularly blog stalk you :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP