Welcome to the World, Cole!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
My big sister is my hero. She pumps out 8 lb 6 oz babies like a rock star - totally naturally and then looks great once its all over.
I would like to officially welcome my new nephew Cole James into the family!
He enters this world with many souls that love him already.
Enjoy some pix of the welcome party yesterday.
Hot looking family!
Big sisters. This little man is going to be well taken care of indeed.
4th children learn quickly how to adjust to lots going on around them.
This officially makes them a "big" family as evidenced in all that is going on in this picture below.
Being a mom of four ='s lots of little people needing your attention.
The Rockstar and her new delight
"Am I ready for this?!"
Oh yes, and Parker was there too.
First bath. Julia had this covered.
The boys.
His new little man
New life.
Constantly reminding you how beautiful this short existence is.









11 Comments:
OMG, the nurse that is helping with the bath is my dear friend Leota's mom! She is such a cool lady. Did she help deliver baby Cole? I think she would be so great in the delivery room. What a cool job she has, and what a small world.
What a beautiful and BIG family they are now! Cole is beautiful. I am so proud of your sister too. Great job Lisa!!! You are a rock star indeed.
I LOVE all these pictures I practically saved all of them onto my computer, so thanks.
aimee you did a great job since scott couldn't be there.
Lisa you are a rock star. Should I try to convince my Dr. that I'm going natural vs c-section? I think that'd go over well!
Great job.
Cole James is beautiful, and I love his name! And he looks so much like you when you were a newborn I've got to do a side by side!
Love you!
Lisa looks so much like Shannon. So cute and what a cute family. Congratulations to Auntie Aimee and most especially to Lisa and family.
Lisa, you look so beautiful in these pictures! Congratulations on the new baby! And the name, very cool. Can't wait to meet Cole.
Aimee, awesome job on the pics!
What a beautiful family! I can't believe she delivers that big of babies naturally. Fantastic! And I love all the pics Aimee. Great job!
Congrats Lisa!
He is an adorable little guy! Your sister looks just like Lexi! I can't get over it!
Lisa you look so beautiful. You are simply glowing.
Congratulations on your handsome little fellow. What a wonderful way to spend your first hours in this life, surrounded by smiles, chattering and love.
Happy Birthday Cole!
Cole is gorgeous and you tell Lisa that she has no business looking that awesome after delivering a child naturally!! He is adorable, just like the rest of the family.
xxox
THOSE ARE AWESOME PICTURES! YES, I AM YELLING! I LOVE YOU GUYS!
WOW! I love the pictures and all the nice rock star comments. I need these pictures Aim! You are a great photographer! Thanks so much for sharing that magical morning with us!
This old aunt remembers Lisa as a newborn. I think Cole looks like her baby pix.
Post a Comment