Be Mine
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
If you share with me on Google Reader you will remember the darling Valentine card I shared last week which was shared by the brilliant Tiffany (whom everyone should be reading). The great valentine idea was invented by this blogger. But this blogger does a good job of laying out the process so I won't go into. You can read for yourself.
Well my boss and both my sisters ended up doing it. Here is how Julie's turned out. Scott and I helped a bit. Scott took the pictures and made the background look lovely and I did the placement of text. The three of us are a good team. Julie got the pops from oriental trading company.
I'm not going to lie to you. They turned out freaking darling. Maybe there is a crafty person inside this computer geek?! Here is a close up of the original since my iPhone pix just don't cut it.
On the final product the corners are rounded and there is a heart jewel sticker thing next to their name. Jewels complete the whole package, naturally.
Are these kids the cutest or what?






7 Comments:
So cute! I love all their outfits. They are lucky to have you.
Those are the cutest Valentine's EVER! I loved Valentines Day when I was little. Making Valentine's boxes and cards was so much fun.
now why didn't i get the designer duo to do mine?
These are adorable! I love the idea. You guys are very very creative!
These are awesome Aim!
They are the cutest! This turned out so amazing. Am I psychotic if I print this out and tie a string around my finger so I don't forget to do this when Pearl is in Kindergarten?
Yours turned out amazing! I just finished putting the last of mine together. I feel bonded to you through this experience! ;)
Post a Comment