A Classic Is Back!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Long time blog readers and dear friends will remember how I feel about Trident gum. Particularly, the gum in the cinnamon family.
Here is what I wrote in May of 2007.
As most of you close to me know I always carry a pack of cinnamon gum to balance with the original flavor (cinnamon anything is the best flavor in the world especially locally owned and adored Sweet's Brand cinnamon bears - the only cinnamon bears to eat). Well for my whole adult life I have been buying both these flavors at any grocery store or 7-11 until the last 6 months when the cinnamon packs have COMPLETELY fallen off the face of the whole entire grocery store/7-11/gas station/Costco world. Disappeared. Vanished. Pulled a Hudini. Aimee. Devastated. Out of nowhere the Trident company decided their biggest cinnamon fan didn't need to have her favorite gum anymore.Truthfully Readers, it had been so long since I had my Trident Cinnamon Gum fix that I had forgotten my love until TODAY in the checkout line at the Safeway Grocery Market. This practically made my day, friends.
That is right! A CLASSIC IS BACK, indeed!
Two packs purchased.
Maybe the Universe doesn't hate me afterall.



3 Comments:
Aimee, I am so happy for you. This is huge. Congratulations!
*Eva :)
When I came back from 4 years in Japan, all my old faves were gone! So I know how much this means to you :) Yay!
I had no idea that you and I had a shared deep love for this gum. I went into panic mode when they took it away and I just re-discovered it the other day. Oh happy day. It really is divine, isn't it? Yum!
Post a Comment