Mulligan - Even Her Last Name is Cute

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I was so excited to see that Carey Mulligan got nominated for best actress in An Education (which was a wonderful film this year by the way. Did you see it?). She is for sure on my list of girl crushes. I have a long list, friends. Perhaps I will share one day. It isn't that I want to be with them. I basically just want to be them so therefore I crush. I know you women out there understand about girl crushes.

Just look how dang darling she is. 
Shia LaBeouf better hold on tight to this one. And let's talk about that for a minute. Shia LaBeouf? I don't get it? Shia and the beautiful, stunning Carey Mulligan?  Whatever. I'm not a star and don't understand celebrity kinds of things. Maybe he is a super amazing man hidden behind B-grade robot movies? All I know is that I want to see more of Carey.

9 Comments:

Bridget said...

In those photos, Shia looks like he could use some of your crush love. Look at how he walks in front of her and scowls. NO conversation. No eye contact. No love. Carey is so cute that she needs someone who actually looks like he wants to be with her. Yes, those were pathetic shots into her reality. I give them a few more months before she dumps him.

Eva said...

I didn't know that they were together! Who woulda though. She is so cute. Crush crush crush.

Tiffany said...

She's so very Audrey Hepburn, isn't she? In her own special way.

Jeni Angel said...

I love her! But, I also think Shia LeBeouf is cute. I don't watch his boring movies, but he's cute in my book.

bjahlstrom said...

Yes, Aimee! I DO like her hair! I think I'm going to cut my hair like hers...

Erin said...

She is so cute! I don't understand the connection with Shia either. I'm hoping to see the movie next week - must see before the Oscars. You know Aimee, I worked in Hollywood for 4 years, if you'd ever like some insite into the lives of celebrities, I'd love to share :)

jamie said...

I love her hair! And I love her...and like you, I don't get the whole Shia thing.

Eric and Katie said...

I couldn't agree more! She is darling - and what the "cuss" is she doing with Shia??? She could do way better! Miss you and love ya!

Anonymous said...

OK, she's cute, and I totally dig her hair. Yeah, Shia Lahottie...hang on to her.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP