As Promised

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you see Falkor in the picture below? Apparently, baby Heff was giving the tech hell by not wanting to give a solid profile shot. This really shouldn't shock me being that Scott never gives the camera a normal face either. Here is a note his coworker sent me.

I wanted to comment on your pic with Scotty Hotty...does he ever look into the camera when he gets his pic taken? Almost every one we have of him at work looks just like that... :) - Jim
I let Jim know that this has been a source of contention in our marriage. I've had to come to terms with his super-coolness in front of the camera though. {Sigh} Maybe baby is his/her father's son/daughter? Either way, we are very proud and believe our baby to be the cutest baby in all the history of ultrasound babies.

I always knew that pregnancy would be an incredibly strange experience but now that I am feeling movement and starting to show it truly has been so beautifully strange to experience. Our bodies are fascinating.

The ultrasound pretty much brings the reality.
There is really a little human in there.
There is no going back.
We are going to be parents. {gulp}


And I'll leave you with some winners of Scott we have taken over the years. Remember I am trying to be serious in most of these.


Oh, and we can't forget the engagement series... didn't even know this happened until we were previewing them. There I was trying to take the perfect engagement picture.

 
Here's to hoping Scott doesn't eat our baby's faces....

13 Comments:

LAINA said...

Thane and my brothers have a lot of trouble being serious in photos. I usually have to use my "no fun serious" tone to get them to make a normal face in a picture.

As for pregnancy being beautifully strange. I agree.

Our bodies are miracles.

bjahlstrom said...

Oh, Scott probably WILL eat the baby's face. I think it's going to be a boy!

Eva said...

Aw, I love Heffalump! He/She is going to be one special little baby.

P.S. You look like Tina Fey in that first pic. Hot.

jamie said...

I also enjoy seeing the evolution of his facial hair. I think Jamison wishes I would want him to grow a beard. One time he did, and he looked just like that one mountain man guy from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Anyway, ultra sound pics are always freaky. In one of Chase's she looked just like skeletor. Jamison made me take it off the fridge because it was freaking him out.

melanie said...

If Scott doesn't bite your baby then watch out for Troy. Well, watch out for Troy either way actually. I still have to tell him that people don't like to be bit. Poor Ro gets chomped on all the time. Some people say it's a sign of affection though I will never understand.

Did you go Greenlake?

Emilie said...

Falkoooooor!

I thought the ultrasound experience was so cool. We could see the valves moving back and forth in his alien fetus heart -- crazy stuff.

Also: have I mentioned how cool I think it is that we're going to have babies basically the exact same age? :)

Jeni Angel said...

Yes, Scott will eat the baby's face. It will be too cute not to.

Tiffany said...

Baby Heff is adorable, and so are YOU! I love those glasses!

LSL said...

That little heel is amazing!

And that first picture of you and Scott cracks me up! How great are the engagement pictures? He looks like he's wandered into the frame and is stalking you or something. Very awesome.

Sizzle said...

Love the shots! I bet your baby will be a ham and it will be awesome.

Not a real ham, like a piglet, but like a show stopper. :-)

Lisa said...

Your baby is beautiful! I love the engagement shots! How hilarious is it that you clearly have no idea what he is doing!

You look so stunning in these shots! I couldn't take my eyes of you.

Brooke said...

I can't wait to see you and your babylicious self in a couple of weeks (and I guess Scott, too). I'm giddily happy for you!!!

teage-and-erin said...

Congratulations you two!!!! So excited for you!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP