Moo. And Juicy.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Twin Brook Creamery, my tummy loves you.
And I am a sucker for your simple, glassy, cold milk containers.
It is so 1960's of you.
(Do you think milk tastes better when it comes in a glass? I believe so.)
Fortunately, I could not resist buying you.

Also wishing Champange Mangos never went out of season. 
I could eat a whole plate of these for dinner and still want seconds (and thirds).
Bought a bag full at Central Market and I mentally have to talk myself out of eating them all.
I remind myself that my future self would be very disappointed if they were all gone tomorrow.
So I savor each sweetly tasting slice and lick my fingers afterward just for good measure. 


Anyway, just thought I would tell you.
Now go enjoy yourself a champagne mango.

8 Comments:

Tiffany said...

Oooo! I'm not even pregnant and I want those. RIGHT NOW!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

RE: Milk in a glass bottle:

Totally agree, which is one more reason I do love winder dairy (it really does taste better in glass)

LSL said...

That chocolate milk looks simply orgasmic.

MAB said...

I once ate an entire watermelon when I was pregnant with Mia. But that's probably only because those mangos weren't in season.

bjahlstrom said...

Wow. Chocolate milk and mangoes suddenly seem like the perfect meal combination!

Erin said...

Chocolate milk in a fancy glass bottle?!?! Dreamy!! I'm 99% sure it tastes better out of glass than out of a carton.

Sunshine Promises said...

When I was in college, a local dairy (was it Reed's?) had the BEST chocolate milk EVER. I later heard that they thickened it with potato flakes.

So. So. Idaho.

Lisa said...

I can't believe you'll be moving further away from Central Market for the milk and the mango's! You'll just have to come over here and visit me!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP