Raining Nikes

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This picture below pretty much sums up what my life looks/feels like living with Scott and his Nikes (except I am a woman and not Asian and most the shoes are in boxes or tubs but metaphorically it feels like they are pouring out of the closet). Scott has over 200 Nikes he is "going to sell on Ebay."

Do you see the lost, bewildered, helpless face on this man? If you could see my face through your computer screen that is how my face would look when I am confronted with our shoe situation.

The future baby room is currently the shoe room. Hoping in 10 weeks it will look like a baby shoe room rather than just "the Nike room". I'm sure the baby and the Nikes can live together in harmony. We just need to reduce the count to make room for the human.

Just do it. 
Just do it.

Nikes anyone?

5 Comments:

bjahlstrom said...

Dang, that's a lot of shoes. And I thought David and I needed to reduce our "stuff" after we moved and were amazed at how much we had crammed into and hiding in a small space!

Sizzle said...

For reals?? I can barely get Mr. Darcy to wear the two pairs I got him which equals 4 pairs total in his possession- two of which I have deemed unwearable by virture of ickyness.

There has got to be a middle ground!

Lizz said...

I love the "Human" comment. Ashlyn and Carson never say people, they always say humans, "There are a lot of Humans at Target today", Why is that Human so short", "That human just spit his gum on the road"

I love it.

good luck with your shoe situation.

Bridget said...

Ha ha. Really? Awesome. Does he have a deadline?

Carrie said...

This is so funny. I have never known a guy with a lot of shoes before. I almost want a sneak peek!

Missed you at my party, btw:(

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP