Hugh?

Monday, July 5, 2010

Any votes for the name Hugh if we have a boy?
Hugh Heffernan - has a nice ring to it, no?

12 Comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

I'm not going to lie...that would be kind of awesome.

Tiffany said...

Only if you're equipped to sew some tiny silk smoking jackets...

jamie said...

I like. In fact I kindof like it alot.

Sizzle said...

If you put a picture of Hugh Grant or Hugh Jackman I would have been more swayed to vote yes. ;-)

Bridget said...

What about Houston? I like the alliteration but my ears are crying to hear another syllable.

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! In fact I will call your baby "Hugh" even if you don't name him that (if it is a he) because it is just hilarious! Thanks for letting an old gal comment!
xooxo,
Laurie Hathaway
Can we see a pic of you prego? I can't picture my little Aim's with a baby belly! We need to see!

Michele said...

I like it for all the reasons so far stated (especially Hugh Jackman!!) - but personally I love the idea of "Houston" - very different AND cool sounding with Heffernan. It sounds sophisticated. My husband's son-in-law's brother just named their baby boy Addicus (not sure of the spelling) - but I think that's awful. Everytime you want to refer to something belonging to him - like "that's Addicus's toy" - it comes out like a mouthful and sounds awful. Did they not think of that?? The nickname Addy won't work because one of the grandchildren in this same family already has that nickname for Addison (a girl). Anyway - something to think about - all the ways a name gets used. But no matter what you name this baby I will love him/her!!!!

Lisa H. said...

i'm liking it. i think a one-syllable name would be good since heffernan has three.

Marni Timmerman said...

Love, love, love it! Wendi has a nephew Hugh and they call him Huey and it is the cutest thing ever. Definitely go for it. One syllable is rockin.

Amber said...

Love it x 10! Go for it!

Matt said...

I vote for anything that will help that child get more chicks!

Lizz said...

hm...I like the ring of it, but feel like the name has been done...and done...and done, and done, and done...;)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP