Ha ha. When I am pregnant, I cannot have carbonated anything. No one said that to me. I just got tired of throwing up each time I did. And seriously, it's happened with every pregnancy. Consequently, now even when not pregnant, I only have soda every month or two. Nothing like barf to haunt my memories of earlier times.
Love this! My mom must have read this when pregnant with me, because I swear she gave me diet coke in my bottle as a kid... never remember juice, just lots of diet coke! :)
Funny story: once upon a time before I had children I drank diet coke like there was no tomorrow. Then I had kids. Now whenever I drink diet coke I get a migraine. It actually took a few visits to the doc to put 2 and 2 togethor. Its wierd. I miss diet coke.
I got a lot of weird looks walking around with a big belly cradling my 32 oz dc w small ice and 2 lime wedges, but I got approval, and my kids turned out just fine!
Approval schproval. It's not like we're talking about drugs. If Diet Coke is the worst thing that happens to your kid I will be jealous and extremely happy for you. not to sound like a soap opera but we've got one life to live - enjoy it whether prego or not right and have no guilt ;)
9 Comments:
AMEN! and my Doctor agrees!
Ha ha. When I am pregnant, I cannot have carbonated anything. No one said that to me. I just got tired of throwing up each time I did. And seriously, it's happened with every pregnancy. Consequently, now even when not pregnant, I only have soda every month or two. Nothing like barf to haunt my memories of earlier times.
That is hysterical Aimee! I love the "how soon is too soon" bit...
You know they used to actually "prescribe" cigarettes to pregnant women to help them relax?
Hmmmm...stick with your one coke a day.
Love this! My mom must have read this when pregnant with me, because I swear she gave me diet coke in my bottle as a kid... never remember juice, just lots of diet coke! :)
Funny story:
once upon a time before I had children I drank diet coke like there was no tomorrow. Then I had kids.
Now whenever I drink diet coke I get a migraine. It actually took a few visits to the doc to put 2 and 2 togethor.
Its wierd.
I miss diet coke.
Love it!!!!!
Yes I am glad that (you) and Scott finally realized that DIET COKE is OK!!!
I got a lot of weird looks walking around with a big belly cradling my 32 oz dc w small ice and 2 lime wedges, but I got approval, and my kids turned out just fine!
Approval schproval. It's not like we're talking about drugs. If Diet Coke is the worst thing that happens to your kid I will be jealous and extremely happy for you. not to sound like a soap opera but we've got one life to live - enjoy it whether prego or not right and have no guilt ;)
Post a Comment