The Remains

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Photos of the leftovers of Scott's stolen Honda Civic. 
As one little person said, "there was no meat left on the bone."
And if you were to open the hood you would see nothing in there either. 

Wowza.




10 Comments:

Eva said...

INSANE. No more Hondas for you guys, k?

*Eva

Sizzle said...

Holy CRAP.

I'm going to double check I have car theft coverage on my insurance. You guys are the second Seattle friends to have their car stolen in the last few months.

me said...

That's so hard core I don't even know what to say.

Sara said...

Wow... I'm kind of speechless. Makes me a little sad there are people like that in the world.

Michele said...

That is unbelievable - never seen anything like that. Sickening really - they knew what they were doing. The underground market at work - makes you wonder where all those parts went/go.

Michele said...

So how come they didn't want the steering wheel? Afraid the air bag would deploy?

petey said...

deng! that's wild...!

hey, my wife asks me every other day when your little one is due... is it soon? sorry i can't remember. i know that makes me a bad person.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP