Scott recently designed a few longboards for Losee Longboards (worth clicking to see the sweet intro to this website). We got ours in the mail this week and I just thought I would brag about them for a second here on this blog. I think they turned out really beautiful and I think my husband is rad. Just thought I would tell ya. My favorites are the octopus and the domo arigato Mr. Roboto board because that's the real title of the board. You can click on the caption below the pictures to purchase if you are in the market for a new longboard.
6 Comments:
Rad indeed!
wow. impressive!
Dude! I LOVE Mr. Roboto! That's so awesome, it would look great as art on a wall.
Those are pretty damn awesome!
I love these! They are so cool. I agree with Jeni - I'd love to have a few on my wall. Nice job, hubby!
I love me some Hotty Scotty. The longboards and his mad arty skillz and thrif shopping prowess are just an added bonus.
How lucky you find yourself, when your best friend marries someone you adore?
Double happiness. Rare and wonderous.
Post a Comment