Just saw this on their website this morning. I just picked up Ro some of the skater sheets finally on clearance. BTW, I want to get one of Scott's photography pieces for Ro's room once I'm in the decor phase. And when is your baby shower?
NIce! Sometimes I get frustrated because I always hear about people making these great finds at garage sales and such...and I NEVER DO. I really try...but nothing. Whens it my turn? when?
4 Comments:
Good work! Beautiful and very gender neutral. I LOVE it!
GREAT FIND! I love Land of Nod, just don't love the prices.
Just saw this on their website this morning. I just picked up Ro some of the skater sheets finally on clearance. BTW, I want to get one of Scott's photography pieces for Ro's room once I'm in the decor phase. And when is your baby shower?
NIce!
Sometimes I get frustrated because I always hear about people making these great finds at garage sales and such...and I NEVER DO. I really try...but nothing.
Whens it my turn? when?
none the less, I am happy for you.
Post a Comment