The Bump

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My attempts at pregnancy self portraits. 
A side and front angle pose for your viewing pleasure.
Thank you, photo booth.
35 weeks and 3 days

The perfectly soft and light Orange Pom Pom 
Long Sleeve Henley from Target purchased a size larger than normal.
Going back for more colors. 
These will get me through the next few weeks.

16 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous and I'm not just saying that. Your glow is infectious! So so SO happy for you.

Unknown said...

You are rocking the bump and I love it. 90% of my maternity wardrobe was from target, but they didn't have that awesome maternity section when I was preggo. Its okay since there normal t's are super long and work too! Can't wait to see that human you are cooking :)

Erin said...

Aimee - you look adorable! You're one cute pregnant momma.

Schoolcraft Stuff said...

Gorgeous! You look fabulous and glowy!! I am SO excited for you.

Marit said...

Too cute Aimee! Don't get too many shirts...you never know if your little stinker might show up early! Nell came 4 weeks early...so it could be any day now for you!!!

hannah said...

You look gorgeous!! Exciting time :)

Lacey Jane said...

You look amazing! Are you getting so antsy? Hang in there, and seriously, enjoy that sleep while you can. (I know; I know- everyone probably tells you that. But it IS true!)

Those shirts are too cute- good find!

LSL said...

You really do look fantastic!

Stacie said...

You are too cute for words. I can't get enough! I love the baby belly.

Shannon said...

love the belly bump bump bump.

prego sisters!

bjahlstrom said...

I miss you, Aimee. I loved seeing you at the family reunion. You look hot.

Lizz said...

Wow. You make me want to be pregnant again. *sigh*

Ambur said...

I LoVe It! YoU LooK So CuTe. HanG In There its almost over. EnJoy The Feeling of being PG.

Sunshine Promises said...

HELLO, cute pregnant lady! Where have you been my whole life!?! You look adorable. Can't wait to see the cute little face of your wee one. He/She will be here before you know it. Love you!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP