White Hot

Monday, August 9, 2010


I am happy to report that after 2 months and 18 days we have finally replaced our stolen car. We are now crusin' in a white Mazada Protege 5.

Can you see me cheering inside there? Just kidding. This isn't a picture of our actual car but it basically looks like this. If it was our actual car you would see big smiles and hand clapping coming from me in the passenger seat. I think Scott will be pleased he doesn't have to take the bus anymore either.  He would've loved a different color but we got a good deal and I think it looks sporty not grandma-ish which he was afraid of with the white.

Now I just hold my breath every time I walk out of our apartment in hopes both of our cars are there.

People shouldn't steal cars. 
It is mean.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP