Never Ever Such Devoted Sisters... ♪♪♫
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
My birth story from my sister Shannon's perspective. She is very sweet for writing up her own version.
Don't know what I would've done without my support during this. They continue to help me so much too. I love them all.
It takes a village, indeed.


5 Comments:
I totally cried reading your sister's post.
Can't wait to see you and meet that precious boy!
aww...love you aim!
Wow. Def got me a little choked up. Always wished I had a sister. You are one lucky girl.
Had to smile at "Never Ever Such Devoted Sisters" ...that was the line Mar and I used. We would also sing the last part of the song. Came from the movie "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby.
cried, cried, cried reading this. What an amazing family and husband you have my dear. So glad they were with you when you were wheeled back in. Thank you for sharing this story, it's incredible. Way to go Shee-ra!
Post a Comment