Love seeing all the pics!! He is such a cute baby. I am so impressed with you with the whole delivery. Superwoman. Hope all is well with the recovery. Cant wait to see more of this cute little boy! Congrats Aimee and Scott
WOW! Aimee- I have heard a lot of birth stories, but nothing like this. Congratlations on your gorgeous baby boy - he's perfect. You're going to make such a wonderful mama.
I've been waiting to see pics since I think I'm the only person in the world not on Facebook. So glad that both of you are doing well. What a good lookin kid.
23 Comments:
Hello adorable!
It is so great to see Cash in your arms. What a cute family.
So cute Aim. I think he has Scott's eyes and your nose!
beautiful pics!
is that a tatoo on scotts arm???
Love seeing all the pics!! He is such a cute baby. I am so impressed with you with the whole delivery. Superwoman. Hope all is well with the recovery. Cant wait to see more of this cute little boy! Congrats Aimee and Scott
Isn't it exciting that you now have a tag called "Cash"! What beautiful photos.
What a beautiful boy! That face makes your delivery experience all worth while! By the way...you are amazing :) Welcome to parenthood you two!
These are so beautiful and exciting! I can't believe how present he looks already. I love him and you guys.
You documented this journey very well!! Great pics. Forgot to ask when you called about a middle name??
Duh me! I didn't scroll down soon enough to see middle name is Hartman.
beautiful aim. Can't wait to see him in person!
Congrats Aimee and Scott! Cash is ADORABLE! And the picture of Scott and Cash is precious. . .Cash is smiling.
Awwww, what a HANDSOME little guy!! I cannot wait to meet him some day. Tell Cash that Henry says "hey" :)
LOVE the pix. He's already smiling in the one with Scott!
Cute baby!
He is adorable.
WOW! Aimee- I have heard a lot of birth stories, but nothing like this. Congratlations on your gorgeous baby boy - he's perfect. You're going to make such a wonderful mama.
He's beautiful!
For the love. He is too stinkin cute. The early days of just staring at him will never get old. Congrats Aimee! Congrats Scott!
I love the pictures. He is so dang cute. He looks so big and alert for a newborn.
I've been waiting to see pics since I think I'm the only person in the world not on Facebook. So glad that both of you are doing well. What a good lookin kid.
Oh my!! He is adorable!!!
I love these pics Aim, and great flare on the red striped socks.
Post a Comment