Cash Chan
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
This little dude is 4 months old today. Nice work, Cash.
I was looking through some pictures and saw these ones above when he was still a bit puffy from the labor and actually had a full head of hair. Even on the sides! He will never be that little again. {Sigh} Goodbye infant Cash. I loved your sweet smells, chicken legs, and glow worm head.
How quickly that infant phase goes. You blink and then it is over. Please believe me all the soon-to-be-mom friends of mine: YOU BLINK AND THEN IT IS GONE. I think the next time around I will try to be more emotionally present and let the moment of infancy just be exactly that - the beginning of existence. Perhaps I was too wrapped up in my own expectations of self to really just be present in that state of existence. Or perhaps it was just a crazy labor and I was working through all those very real post-baby hormones. Who knows? I am not regretful but I think I'll just be a different person next time around. At least I hope to be, ya know.
Anyway, here is a picture of this weeks version of Cash. Not to brag or anything but he is already reading. Japanese in fact. He is very advanced.



8 Comments:
Totemo ii desu, Cash-chan. Gambatte!
he is so cute. and smart of course.
He's handsome AND smart. :-)
I will try to implement your advice! Don't know how good I'll do, but I'm gonna try!!
I don't think he could get any cuter. Don't worry about not reveling in him when he was an infant (I know you did), because THIS stage that he's is so short too. Revel in what you've got know because it all goes so quickly. Love you so much Ms. Aimee.
He has changed so much! He is a dang handsome little laddie.
Your Japanese comment had me laughing out loud. Ha ha ha.
Remember what we were talking about the other day with baby #3? Unfortunately you will still have the hormones no matter what. No way around that one. Cash is looking darling in that last picture. I loved those PJ's.
Post a Comment