This Calls For A GIVEAWAY!
Monday, January 17, 2011
This post needs to properly start with a big THANK YOU for giving your input on the designs of our etsy store. There were some clear winners.
1st Place: 71 total people voted and 45 of ya'll believe Popcorn Popping is the best design. Popcorn won with a whopping 63%. The masses have spoken! :)
2nd Place: Next up was Love is Spoken Here with 26 votes.
3rd Place: And finally we had a straight up tie for third place with Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam going head-to-head with I Hope They Call Me on a Mission.
Good stuff, people. Good stuff. We truly appreciate the input.
We are officially announcing that we are now officially live and rockin' at Poprocks Design. Whoohoo! To kick things off right we decided we needed to give you a little love with a giveaway on this old blog of mine. We are very excited about this endeavor, you see.
Here is how it goes down. Whoever wins gets their choice of a 6x6 or 5x7 wood block with any image in any color shown below (examples of woodblocks here). Don't we sound so official now?!
Just leave a comment with your pick of image and we will announce a winner on Friday afternoon. Scott made us an easy way to see all the designs at one quick glance. If you are having a hard time picking - don't sweat it - we can figure it out when you win. Good news is that your chances are much better on this blog than on, say, ... the Pioneer Woman... so comment away!
If you are so inclined you can also "LIKE" us on Facebook to get all the updates, discounts and whatnot. Just click that little box right here. Now that really makes us official, no?
And while we are chatting about giveaways... one of my favorite persons in the world has a giveaway going on right here. You don't want to miss it so check it out!



43 Comments:
"bring the world his truth" was not on the list for voting in round 1, That is my new favorite! However because this last sunday Ammon became a SUNBEAM (i know, i know) I may have to go with "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam!" LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Ooh,pick me! For green Love is Spoken Here. I'll try to speak only love until Friday for extra good karma.
Green When we're helping we're happy. Thanks, they look great.
Love how lovely was the morning and bring the world his truth!! You guys are awesome!
Hi! I love that you guys are now open for business. Too cool! And I also love "I Stand All Amazed". Wooo-hooooo!
That would be so cool. SO COOL! I wanna win.
I love the green popcorn one!! I will pass on the word they are great!!
Well I just love them all. Tan Popcorn is my fav though. Go you guys! This is awesome!
I'm torn between "I Stand All Amazed" and "Onward Ever Onward".
Congrats on getting the store up and running!
These are AWESOME.
I love them all, especially "love is spoken here" and "I stand amazed."
I love popcorn popping..mainly because I love hearing my kids sing it.
However, the new one is quite lovely..."Oh how lovely was the morning" - this one would be a good one for our home...mornings are not usually what i would describe as lovely :)
I love "when were helping were happy", they all are adorable!!
Love it! I'd go for the quote by Plato in red, gold, or green. Oh and of course I facebook "like" you too! :)
Hope I win an "I hope they call me on a mission" sign in grey! I just had the frightening realization that I am going to have THREE boys leaving on missions almost back to back! I need to mentally prepare myself:)
Yay for a giveaway! Hope I win:)
ok. so I love the blue "oh how lovely was the morning" even though I am not a huge fan of that song....don't know why.
I also love the "I stand all amazed." So if I happen to win there will be a tough choice to make.
You are so official now, it is great. Nothing makes you more official than a giveaway.
Hi! I'm a friend of Lisa Hadley, but I love your blog. :) I would most definitely love the green "love is spoken here" one. These are really cool!
I'm with Sizzle... Onward, Ever Onward or I Stand All Amazed. I'm so excited to make some purchases!!!
Heart!
I hope they call me on a mission or Bring the world his truth..I cant decide. I love them all!! Love a good giveaway too!!
Love them Aimee! I like "Love is spoken here" the best I think. But I also love the "be kind..." one! You guys are so talented, I hope the business takes off!!
just got my poprocks package today! So great! I would love a blue onward ever onward to add to my poprocks collection! Hope I win!
Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam with the straight letters...so proud of you mr. and mrs. artistic
am i allowed to enter the giveaway even though i'm family?
yes i can, ok great.
Very cute ! Love is spoken here. My fingers are crossed.
Popcorn Popping is fun!
Great designs guys! I'll have to agree with the poll Popcorn Popping is my fav.
YAY! Pick me! I love I hope they call me on a mission. Love it.
PS- I gave you guys a shout-out on my blog;)
Cool designs!
Love is spoken here. That's my choice!
I like the Plato quote in "Be Kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." Isn't that so true? I like the purple, green, or red on. They are darling!
You know that I love the "I hope they call me on a mission" ones! Your designs are the best!
very cool, I like Love Is Spoken Here!!!
SO excited about your new venture! We LOVE the "I Stand All Amazed" design- so inspiring!
Love the Be Kind block -- and a few others. Great prints!
I want to buy "I like to look for rainbows" with the broad striped arcs! Great designs, Scott.
I look forward to winning "Love is spoken here". My fav. It is the language of any White house i've been too afterall!!
Wow! "Love is spoken here" brings a smile to my face. Great work!
I have to say I love them ALL. I want some for K's room :) I think my fav-fav is the Love is Spoken Here. :) xoxo.
I love the "Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle". What a great quote!
I love these! Nice work!
Mairead
Battle rules!! Awesome stuff
these are awesome!! i could never pick a favorite. I'll definitely be doing some shopping soon!
Post a Comment