We Have A Winner
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Looks like you must have done something good because karma treated you well... the award goes to: Donna!
(It paid off to read and comment early). Donna, we'll be in touch about your favorite design and get the block sent out to you asap. Peruse our shop and let us know your wish. Thanks everyone for commenting!
Also did you see Scott designed some new prints for the upcoming holiday? We are calling it our Valentine's Day series and they come in a variety of colors. Check it out. There will be more coming soon. Hopefully, there is a little something for everyone.





3 Comments:
Hey friend! Love the updates and your babe is a babe!
Also, i don't know if he's sleeping better now, but I really like Elizabeth Pantley's "No-Cry Sleep Solution." You don't have to be a co-sleeper; but her book takes the 'crying' piece out of the equation, so that may be good for you (and your neighbors.)
We never sleep trained but foud a way to get Holden to sleep without tears and sleeping longer stretches (though, he still comes and crawls into bed with us in the middle of the night--- or in the early morning, but we found a system that works for us.)
She's got lots of ideas - something may click for you guys. Good luck!
love ya!
Yay!! I think this is the first give away I've ever won! Thanks Aimee and Scott, and way to come through Karma!
I can't wait for my block!
1? I have never seen that before. So goes my belief that 28 always wins. Congrats Donna!
Post a Comment