Cash would like to thank the anoymous sender of these hot, hipster looking shoes which helps promote my push for him to be the best looking kid this side of the Mississippi.
Cash's good morning face. I could eat up his sweet, silky skin.
What a great gift! Once my boy arrives, he might be in competition with your adorable Cash for best looking kid or at least best dressed kid since I have a MAJOR problem with adding clothes to his wardrobe :) Ummmm I tried to go to the website from the place that sent you the shoes and it doesn't exist...I want to copy your boy
3 Comments:
He is getting so big! I love his eyes. And those shoes are awesome.
What a great gift! Once my boy arrives, he might be in competition with your adorable Cash for best looking kid or at least best dressed kid since I have a MAJOR problem with adding clothes to his wardrobe :)
Ummmm I tried to go to the website from the place that sent you the shoes and it doesn't exist...I want to copy your boy
thats one dang cute kid Aim!
Post a Comment