The Year of the Boy

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Boy Cousins of 2010
Jacob Jones, Cash Money Heffernan, Cole Nelson

The sisters were busy this year. My parents bought the boys these matching outfits for Christmas. The patch on the shirt says "Captain Adorable". But can they all be The Captain? Which one is the real Captain Adorable? They will have to duke it out.

Cole is just itching for the two youngens to get bigger so they can play with him. I hope these boys love each other as much as I loved my cousins. There was no one better in the world to make never-ending forts than with my cousins.

9 Comments:

Sizzle said...

I can barely stand the amount of cute in that photo.

SOOOO CUTE.

JDM said...

What a shot! I always wished for cousins (or a sister) my age. So I count these three as some seriously lucky little guys.

And I have to tell you that I was thinking about you guys yesterday and decided that you have a gift. Even after all these years and all these miles away you still make me feel like a part of the White family. I love it!

Bardsleyland said...

Oh, they are going to have fun together.
I didn't even know Shannon had her baby! Congrats Shannon!

wade said...

Cute pic. Maybe it is just me, but I see very little "White" genes in them. They do however have very stong characteristics of their fathers. Am I alone in my thinking?

bjahlstrom said...

I also think the boys look like their dads, but Cash has some resemblance to Aimee, too. Anywho, I can't get enough of this picture!

naptime nostalgia said...

so cute. We have "triplets" in our family too. Me and Hub's two sisters all had babies within 2 months of each other. They will be 5 this year! Cousins really are the best.

Shannon said...

so cute!

Cousins! more like brothers though!

bjahlstrom said...

Cole's brown eyes, brown hair, and olive-toned skin remind me of Shirley in the last three books of the Anne of Green Gables series. The housemaid calls Anne's fifth child her "little brown boy." And that was his nickname for his entire childhood.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP