MMM

Thursday, April 14, 2011

This is what has been keeping us busy [insert: mostly keeping Scott busy] the last few months.
I am a professional opinion giver to the them though and it works well for us. 
It is a hard job, people. 
Trust me.

If you are interested in this sort of thing, please join in the fun. 
Subscribe on your RSS, comment, brag to your friends that you know the co-founder - you know the drill. 
Not sure how it is going to evolve but we're hoping for a good, light-hearted, thought-provoking, fun, and creative forum.

They have quite the ensemble too. (Did you read ex Seattle Times Cartoonist? Yes, you did!)
Because as you know, (or I could say, "Believe it or not,")... you can't put all Mormons in a box.
There is a beautiful tapestry of people and voices to be celebrated. 
Yes, I know that sounds cheesy but I mean it and feel passionate about that topic.

Rumor has it Vote or Die might be making a come back every once in a while.
And I might be popping in now and again for some posting.

Fun. Fun.

P.S. First interview on Feminist Mormon Housewives. These two are a fun team. Good job, boys.

3 Comments:

Bardsleyland said...

I knew that you and Scott would become my token celebrity friends someday. ;)

The site looks fantastic and has been so fun to read this week. Good stuff.

So excited for this!

bjahlstrom said...

This is really cool. I'm excited!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP