Strong Women

Monday, August 8, 2011




I was highlighted today on Carrie's blog
Thanks for believing I am a strong woman, Carrie. 

6 Comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Aimee! Just wanted to let you know that at a girl's night I hosted last night some of your blog posts were brought up in conversation. The party included Loralee and Kristen Hodson. So we were thinking of you.

Aimee said...

Cassie, I am jealous you guys all still hang out. Wish I could be there!

Stacie said...

Aim that was a cool spotlight. I was going to tell you that I SO AGREE about the not judging each other as mothers! This has been on my mind a lot the past 6 months! Very important!!

Chelsea said...

How fun to read! You are certainly a strong woman in my mind. An independent thinker is hard to come by these days. I am so agreeing with the non-judging as well. I feel like we get torn down enough as moms, women should buoy each other up instead of tear each other down. I have been guilty of judging other moms over not breastfeeding or crying it out and in Karmic fashion, have been humbled in those very areas immensly (it took me a long time to get good at breastfeeding and my child woke up every 1.5 hours every night for exactly 12 months and 2 weeks...lol). I feel judged because I work. I get the "oh, you work?" {insert pitty look) and other comments quite frequently. It's been somthing I've had to work at getting passed. SO cheers to the truth that there's 101 ways to be a good mother a raise a healthy and happy baby.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP