You've Got A Friend In Me
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Dear Internet,
The package you sent arrived at our door and we opened it as we got home tonight.
Scott said, "It is from Amazon."
I said, "Hmm... I don't remember what I ordered."
And then I opened it and realized it was from you, Internet.
I don't worry about the world my children are growing up in when I know there are people like you out there.
I don't know which one of you sent this because there was no name inside but we are all very grateful in this house! Thank you, thank you, thank you - to infinity and beyond.



3 Comments:
Cash is so cute. In that picture, he looks just like you did as a kid, Aimee.
YAY!
I'm glad it arrived safely and Cash is happy.
Love you guys. xo
(I didn't mean for it to be anonymous.)
I have remembered a few times how I forgot to give you our copy. Sorry! So glad you have Sizzle.
Post a Comment